For more than 50 years, Main Street America Insurance has provided reinsurance services to insurers across the United States.
Main Street America Insurance operates exclusively through the reinsurance broker market. Our assumed portfolio consists of approximately $250 million in quota share program business.
Financial highlights include: (Financial standing at Dec. 31, 2019)
- $12.2 Billion Total Revenue
- $9.8 Billion Total Member Equity
- $31.2 Billion Total Assets
- “A” (“Excellent”) Financial Strength Rating
- “a+” (“Excellent”) Issuer Credit Rating
- For more information, please review our annual report.
What We Do
Support mainly quota share business
Support business countrywide
Leading market as a long-term niche writer of non-standard auto business
Also support commercial lines products
Want to learn more?
Contact Reinsurance@msagroup.com, your reinsurance broker or one of our team members listed below: