Introducing Main Street Protection+®
Your new destination for home, auto and umbrella insurance is here! Choosing the right insurance can be time-consuming and complex. Main Street America Insurance can help you move forward with confidence. Our newest line of personal insurance, Main Street Protection+, has the coverages and options you need and can be easily tailored to protect life’s biggest investments.
Main Street Protection+ is available exclusively in Indiana, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Utah, Tennessee and New Hampshire.
Our enhanced coverage options protect the modern homeowner inside and outside the home, including options for cyber risks and identity theft.
Property Coverage Highlights Include:
- Identity Fraud Expense ($15,000 coverage)
- Equipment Breakdown
- Service Line
- Home Business Insurance Liability
- Home Business Insurance Property
- Ordinance or Law
- Owned Snowmobile
- Flexible package options, such as Service Line, Equipment Breakdown, Water Backup, and more. The more you add, the more you save!
- Great discounts including New Construction, Multi-Product, Secure Home, and more!
Protect your vehicle with high quality auto insurance. Plus, we offer additional coverages including pet insurance, vehicle customization, personal property and more that can be added at no extra charge.
Auto Coverage Highlights Include:
- New Car Replacement
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
- Diminishing Deductible
- Loan or Lease Assistance (GAP)
- Emergency Roadside Service (ERS)
- Road Trip Accident Accommodations
- Over 15 discounts available including early bird, violation-free and accident-free
Speak to an agent today for a quote.
Main Street America Insurance works through independent agents to provide consumers with the best value when shopping for insurance.
Agents: interested in becoming appointed with us? Learn more.
Insurance is underwritten by Grain Dealers Mutual Insurance Company and Midvale Indemnity Company, an affiliate of Main Street America Insurance. Products and discounts not available in all states.