Contractors Icon

What is Contractors Insurance?

Among a contractor’s primary concerns is exposure to property damage and injuries to third parties while on a work site. Main Street America Insurance’s Main Line Business Owner’s Policy program (Main Line BOP) is designed with the special needs of Contractors in mind, providing all the basic insurance coverages to meet your liability needs.

Contractors face unique risks on the job. Main Street America's Contractors Insurance protects your business from financial losses that can result from work-related accidents, covering expenses like legal defense and medical bills.  

Examples of Contractors’ classes we provide coverage for, including but are not limited to:

  • Carpentry
  • Carpet and Floor Installation
  • Concrete Construction
  • Electrical Work
  • Heating – Combined HVAC
  • Janitorial Services
  • Landscaping
  • Masonry
  • Painting

Contractors Insurance Coverages

Contractors’ liability with limits per project.

Blanket additional insured coverage (for most common contractual requirements).

Limited property of others liability, including faulty workmanship.

Short-term pollution from pollutants at job site

Building and business personal property at replacement cost.

Business income and extra expense when property is insured.

Options for Even Greater Protection

With Main Street America Insurance's Inland Marine endorsement, you can be sure your assets and equipment are protected no matter where they are or where they are going. The additional coverages below are offered at a competitive price so you can make sure you're getting the best value out of your investment:

* Coverages not available in all states.

  • Unscheduled Contractors’ equipment - $25,000
  • Leased/rented/borrowed equipment - $250,000/60 days
  • Contractors’ tools at replacement cost
  • Installation coverage (including property on premises, in temporary storage and in transit) - $10,000

Identity Theft Coverage 

Your Identity is Safe With Us

We realize that your reputation as a business and as a small business owner may often be directly tied to your success and livelihood. To address the growing concern over identity theft in our highly digital world, Main Street America's Main Line BOP automatically includes Identity Theft coverage for your business and personal identity information. If you become a victim, our Identity Theft coverage also includes resolution services to help you restore the reputation of your business and maintain the trust you've worked hard to build.